Cedar Park, Texas
Indigo Ridge is a 156-acre mixed use development in Cedar Park, Texas, a premier growth city in the North Austin corridor. Austin has been ranked a top city for growth, a #1 best place to live, and a fastest growing large metro based on job growth. The development is strategically situated between I-35 and US-183, 30 minutes from downtown Austin, and occupies the prime intersection of Whitestone Blvd and Sam Bass Rd.
1,500,000 sf Office/Retail
United States Tennis Association Texas Campus
With office, retail, hotel, restaurant and recreation uses, Indigo Ridge is a model of healthy lifestyle planning principles and boasts extensive outdoor trails and a sustainable design. Nearby employers include Apple, Dell and Emerson. Outstanding amenities will make Indigo Ridge equally attractive to corporate tenants, residents, and shoppers.
The development imagines office and residential floors located above unique retail, restaurant, and entertainment, creating a dynamic pedestrian environment.
Active, engaged and safe living is promoted in a development with a deep variety of amenities, including walkable greenspaces and pathways.
Indigo Ridge provides a workplace environment that will attract and retain employees, with a variety of retail, dining, residential, exercise, and social opportunities.
The planned development encourages stable, 24-hour usage patterns, increased safety and visibility, social interaction, repeat visitors and permanent residents—making it a premier choice for thriving retail.
USTA Texas Tennis Campus
Indigo Ridge is home to the United States Tennis Association’s (USTA) Texas headquarters. The Tennis Campus includes approximately 40 outdoor tennis courts, 6 to 8 indoor tennis courts, a stadium court, and related amenities for training, development and competitions. The facility will be a regional and national attraction generating an estimated 50,000 unique visits per year.
Phase I consists of 8 distinct destination neighborhoods, each with its own character and selection of amenities.
- South Rock – the southern gateway to Indigo Ridge, with dining and entertainment
- The Green Room – a restaurant corridor
- The Karst – a vast green lawn, the destination of a trail loop
- Borho Street – an outdoor space, urban in scale
- The Promenade – the primary pedestrian entry experience for visitors to Indigo Ridge
- North Rock Park – a place for social gathering, performers, and outdoor dining
- North Rock – a residential neighborhood that is also a destination for shopping and entertainment
- The Seat – a restaurant district